Texas is known for its gorgeous fall and winter weather, but summers can be scorching. Is your AC unit up to the challenge?
If it’s been 15 years or more, your HVAC system probably needs to go. When units get old, they’re less efficient, which can end up costing you in energy bills. They may also frequently break down and need expensive repairs.
When it’s time for a new AC, you can turn to Texas Custom Air AC Heating & Refrigeration. Our experts can find the right unit for your needs and install it with minimal interruption to your life.
What Are Your Replacement Options?
If you’re replacing an AC system that’s on its last legs, you may not be familiar with the newest upgrades available. To ensure you’re getting the most out of your HVAC system, you need to figure which type best fits your needs:
- Central Split-System: This system has three separate areas for the main components and is one of the most common residential options.
- Ductless: Instead of using a series of ducts to distribute air throughout your home, ductless units are set into the wall and provide climate control for one room. They’re smaller than central units and are a great option for additions.
- Packaged Central System: All necessary components are in one. Packaged central systems are usually quite large and typically set near a house’s foundation or on the roof.
What Does AC Installation Entail?
Texas Custom Air AC Heating & Refrigeration offers full AC installation service, which includes the following:
- Gas line installation
- Electrical connection work
- Concrete slab construction for outdoor unit base
- Air conditioning installation
- Post-installation testing
With over 25 years of experience under our belts, our technicians can choose the optimal placement for your new unit. Our removal and recycling services also mean you don’t have to worry about carting your old equipment to the junkyard.
What Are the Signs You Need a New Unit?
How can you tell if your AC is obsolete? There are a few major warning signs:
- Frequent repairs
- High energy costs despite repairs and maintenance
- The house doesn’t cool down even when the AC is on
Additionally, you may want to get a replacement if your current system uses R-22 refrigerant. Also known as Freon, this coolant will be phased out in the coming years, meaning it’ll get more and more expensive to replace.
Why Choose Us?
When you need an AC unit installed, you want experts to handle the task. At Texas Custom Air AC Heating & Refrigeration, our team is reliable, highly experienced and ready to help. For more information, give us a call at (254) 727-5665 or contact us through our website.